You have no items in your shopping basket.
This online CSTF Information Governance and Data Security training course covers the following:
- Introduction to information governance,
- Why information governance is essential,
- Information requirements for health and social care organisations,
- The law and standard codes of practice about information governance,
- The Caldicott Principles for information governance,
- The role of Caldicott Guardians,
- Subject access requests under the Data Protection Act,
- Freedom of Information (FIO) requests,
- Duty of confidence (the common law duty of confidentiality),
- The importance of good quality record keeping,
- Critical principles for information security,
- Individual responsibilities for information governance,
- Understand the compliance requirements under GDPR, and
- Where to find useful information about information governance (online learning resources).