You have no items in your shopping basket.
This online Person-Centred Care training course covers the following:
- What is person-centred care?
- Understanding basic needs and Human Rights,
- The importance of listening and supporting people to have positive control,
- How to respectfully address significant issues of health issues while supporting individual choice,
- Demonstrating an awareness of the individual’s immediate environment and make changes to address factors that may be causing discomfort or distress,
- Make others aware of any actions they may be undertaking that is causing discomfort or distress to individuals,
- Discovering and developing goals that help people get more of what is important to them,
- Tools and strategies for gathering information,
- Essential lifestyle planning and experience of using person-centred tools,
- The importance of the individual’s role of daily rituals and routines,
- Keeping the service user central to the care planning cycle,
- The role of family, caregivers and the existing care services, and
- Reaching an agreement and implementing person-centred care in practice.