You have no items in your shopping basket.
Our online Mandatory Training for Nursing Home Staff courses cover the following training modules (in line with Skills for Care recommendations):
- Equality, Diversity, and Human Rights for Homecare - Level 1
- Resuscitation (Adult Basic Life Support) for Homecare - Level 2
- Safeguarding Adults for Homecare - Level 2
- Infection Prevention and Control for Homecare - level 1
- Safeguarding Children for Homecare - Level 2
- Health, Safety, and Welfare for Homecare - Level 1
- Awareness of Mental Health, Dementia and Learning Disabilities - Level 1
- Communication - Level 2
- Duty of Care - Level 1
- Nutrition and Hydration - Level 1
- Work in a Person-Centred Way - Level 1
- Information Governance and Data Security - Level 1
- Your Personal Development - Level 1
- Understanding Your Role
- Privacy and Dignity - Level 2.
These online Mandatory Training for Nursing Home Staff courses for residential care home workers are also suitable for staff induction, refresher training or the Care Certificate training programme.