You have no items in your shopping basket.
This online Fire Safety training course covers the following:
- Awareness of key legislation and the legal requirements relating to fire safety,
- Introduction to fire safety – the importance of fire safety awareness, the fire triangle, types of fire, fire safety law, and how is the law enforced,
- Fire safety responsibilities – employer duties, fire risk assessments, fire wardens, and employee duties,
- Fire detection, warning systems and how to use and react to them,
- Fire safety arrangements – good housekeeping, fire detection and warning systems, emergency routes and exits, fire safety signs, emergency lighting, fire extinguishers, and employee training,
- The different types of fire and what extinguishers can be used,
- Precautions to minimise the risk of fire, and
- Fire evacuation procedures – evacuation, personal emergency evacuation plans (PEEPs), and fire drills.