You have no items in your shopping basket.
This online Complaints Handling in Health and Social Care training course covers the following:
- An introduction to the critical principles of complaints handling,
- Why it is important to handle complaints effectively,
- Defining a complaint,
- Understanding why people complain,
- Identifying a complaint as a gift,
- Why it is essential to understand customer needs when they complain,
- Steps for handling customer complaints,
- Understanding customer characteristics,
- How to handle patient/service user complaints,
- Critical steps to handling complaints successfully,
- Why it is essential to understand what your customers/service users think,
- Strategies for service recovery (following a complaint),
- Some vital statistics relating to healthcare and social care complaints,
- How to handle difficult customers,
- How to handle patient/service user feedback,
- What happens if the complainant is unhappy?
- How to make a complaint (NHS and other services), and
- How to complain about adult social care services.