You have no items in your shopping basket.
This online Employability Skills training package includes the following module:
- Unit 1: How to improve your interview technique
- Unit 2: How to handle group or panel interviews
- Unit 3: How to answer difficult questions and use the STAR method
- Unit 1: How to use verbal and nonverbal skills to impress employers and clients
- Unit 2: How to make a positive first impression when starting a new job
- Unit 3: How to create a great first impression using digital media
- Unit 1: What a career plan is
- Unit 2: What is the importance of having a strategy and why it can lead to success
- Unit 3: How to write an effective career plan and use SMART goals
- Unit 1: What are the benefits of hiring right the first time for your organisation
- Unit 2: How to avoid the negative consequences of a ''bad hire''
- Unit 3: How to ensure you choose the right candidate
- Unit 1: What are the differences between onboarding and orientation
- Unit 2: What are the major benefits of successful onboarding for your organisation
- Unit 3: How to create an effective onboarding program.