You have no items in your shopping basket.
This online Mental Capacity Act 2005 training course covers the following:
- Introduction into the Mental Capacity Act and deprivation of liberty safeguards (DoLS),
- Understand the fundamental principles of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards,
- Definition of “capacity”,
- The Mental Capacity Act 2005,
- The statutory principles,
- Assessment of mental capacity,
- What is the Deprivation of Liberty?
- Deprivation of liberty assessment,
- Best interests principles,
- Legal protection for the decision-maker,
- Special cases,
- Independent mental capacity advocate (IMCA) service,
- Restraint and deprivation of liberty,
- Lasting power of attorney,
- Court of protection and court-appointed deputies,
- Advance decisions,
- Recording your practice, and
- Online learning resources and references relating to mental capacity and deprivation of liberty.