Fire Safety Training | Level 2 Online CPD Course
Fire Safety Training | Level 2 Online CPD Course
Welcome to The Mandatory Training Group's online fire safety training course. This fire safety e-learning course was developed to meet the required learning outcomes recommended by regulatory bodies relating to fire safety, including HSE (Health and Safety Executive) and the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
Who is this fire safety course for?
The Mandatory Training Group’s fire safety eLearning course should be completed by all individuals needing to be qualified and competent in dealing with fire safety. This course will provide the necessary steps that need to be taken to deal with a fire in a variety of different working environments. The course will also look at fire risk assessments, appropriate extinguishers, flammable items/substances and other key areas relating to fire safety.
This online fire safety training course covers the main points relating to fire safety awareness. It has additional online learning resources that provide more details for learners to refer to during the course and in practice.
Course aims and objectives
- To provide the learner with a clear understanding of the required actions regarding fire safety awareness
- To provide essential fire safety training resources in an engaging and meaningful way
- To provide a FREE blended learning environment that is available to all individuals and businesses
What is covered in this online course?
- Understand why fire safety awareness is important
- Know employers’ and employees’ responsibilities in relation to fire safety
- Be aware of the common causes of workplace fires
- Know the common workplace fire hazards
- Understand the impact of human behaviour in relation to fire safety
- Be familiar with the fire triangle and what it means in practice
- Know the control measures and your responsibilities to keep safe
- Be aware of the risks relating to electrical equipment and appropriate control measures
- Understand the law relating to smoking in workplaces
- Understand basic fire safety procedures in the home
- Know the risks of arson and the appropriate control measures
- Understand key fire safety controls, including safety signs, fire doors, fire exits, escape routes and emergency lighting
- Be familiar with key fire safety equipment, including fire extinguishers and fire blankets
- Understand the main classes of fire, selecting the appropriate firefighting equipment and when to fight a fire
- Know the consequences of failing to comply with fire regulations
- Understand the process of carrying out fire safety risk assessments
- Be familiar with organisational emergency fire plans
- Understand the importance of carrying out regular fire safety checks and fire drills
Assessment and certification
At the end of this online fire safety training course, learners will be required to complete an online assessment. On successful completion of the knowledge test (80% pass mark), learners will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that is valid for one year.
The content of this online fire safety training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
It will take approximately 45 to 90 minutes to complete this fire safety e-learning course. The length of time to complete the course depends on the following:
- your prior knowledge and experience regarding fire safety awareness
- how quickly you can study and absorb the learning materials
- how much you can pace yourself once started
You are in full control of how long it takes to complete this fire safety course. You can go through the course in one sitting, or pause and come back later. Your progress will be recorded throughout and you will be able to start where you previously left off.
You can revise the online learning materials as many times as you like. Even after completing the course successfully (and obtaining your CPD) certificate, you will still have access to your learning materials for 365 days.
Payment and additional information
After adding your fire safety e learning course (s) to the shopping cart (by selecting Add to Cart), you will be able to make a secure payment using all major credit and debit cards. You can also make a secure payment through PayPal.
Once you have purchased your fire safety online training course (s), you will be sent a confirmation e-mail. You will then receive a link and login details to access your e-learning course (s) within 24 hours of purchase.
Why is fire safety training important?
Fire safety training - meeting employers' legal obligations
The Mandatory Training Group's online fire safety course helps learners understand the general principles of fire safety and how to react calmly in an emergency situation. The course also reviews the approved practice guidelines and legislations surrounding fire safety in the workplace or at home.
Why choose The Mandatory Training Group’s fire safety training course?
There are benefits of choosing The Mandatory Training Group as your e-learning training provider, including:
√ National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner √ UK accredited e learning provider √ nationally recognised CPD certificates √ SCORM compliant elearning courses √ TIN CAN compliant e-learning courses √ interactive online learning courses √ free blended learning environment for individuals and organisations √ competitively priced online training courses √ meet UK compliance requirements √ reduce organisational carbon footprint √ immediate access to online learning materials √ minimise travel costs and man hour costs of classroom training √ minimise hours and days spend away in classroom training √ download or print CPD certificates on completion
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our e-learning course catalogue to find out more about our statutory and mandatory training courses. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.