CV Writing Skills Training | Online CPD Course
CV Writing Skills Training | Online CPD Course | Professional Development Training Course
Welcome to The Mandatory Training Group's online CV Writing Skills training course. This CV Writing Skills e-learning course was developed to help individuals improve their Curriculum Vitae and improve their potential job prospects.
Who is this CV Writing Skills training course for?
The Mandatory Training Group’s CV Writing Skills eLearning course should be completed by professionals from all sectors looking to improve their career and maximise their potential opportunities.
This CV Writing Skills online training course can be taken as a standalone CPD course
This online CV Writing Skills training course covers the main points relating to writing a professional CV and enhancing your job and career prospects.
What is covered in this online course?
- What is a CV?
- When should you use a CV?
- Chronological CV
- Skills-based CV
- What is the best way to write a CV?
- Targeting your CV to the job role
- Getting the basics right
- Which parts do employers look for in a CV?
- Which personal details to include in a CV
- Choosing a sensible email address
- Education & professional qualifications
- Work experience
- Your interests and achievements
- Other skills to include in a CV
- Presenting your CV
- Key mistakes to avoid
- How long should a CV be?
- Making adjustments
- Selecting an appropriate font
- Font size
- Understanding the job description
- Tailoring your CV to the role
- Highlighting your key skills
- Making the most of your interests
- Highlighting your experience
- Should references be added to a CV?
- Updating your CV
- Top 10 tips for writing a CV
- Additional online resources
Assessment and certification
At the end of this online CV Writing Skills training course, learners will be required to complete an online assessment. On successful completion of the knowledge test (80% pass mark), learners will be able to download a FREE CPD certificate that is valid for one year.
The content of this online CV Writing Skills training course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines..
It will take approximately 45 to 90 minutes to complete this CV Writing Skills e-learning course. The length of time to complete the course depends on the following:
- your prior knowledge and experience about CV Writing Skills awareness in the workplace and related regulations
- how quickly you can study and absorb the learning materials
- how much you can pace yourself once started
You are in full control of how long it takes to complete this CV Writing Skills course name training course. You can go through the course in one sitting, or pause and come back later. Your progress will be recorded throughout and you will be able to start where you previously left off.
You can revise the online learning materials as many times as you like. Even after completing the course successfully (and obtaining your CPD) certificate, you will still have access to your learning materials for 365 days.
Payment and additional information
After adding your CV Writing Skills e learning course (s) to the shopping cart (by selecting Add to Cart), you will be able to make a secure payment using all major credit and debit cards.
Once you have purchased your CV Writing Skills online training course (s), you will be sent a confirmation e-mail. You will then receive a link and login details to access your e-learning course (s) within 24 hours of purchase.
Why choose The Mandatory Training Group’s CV Writing Skills training course?
There are benefits of choosing The Mandatory Training Group as your e-learning training provider, including:
√ National Skills Academy for Health national delivery partner √ UK accredited e learning provider √ nationally recognised CPD certificates √ SCORM compliant elearning courses √ TIN CAN compliant e-learning courses √ interactive online learning courses √ free blended learning environment for individuals and organisations √ competitively priced online training courses √ meet UK compliance requirements √ reduce organisational carbon footprint √ immediate access to online learning materials √ minimise travel costs and man hour costs of classroom training √ minimise hours and days spend away in classroom training √ download or print CPD certificates on completion
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With our interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our e-learning course catalogue to find out more about our statutory and mandatory training courses. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.