You have no items in your shopping basket.
This online CSTF Fire Safety in Health & Care training course covers the following:
- An introduction to fire safety,
- Why fire safety awareness is essential for all employees,
- An understanding of what fire is and its key elements (the ‘fire triangle’),
- Common workplace fire hazards, including:
- Smoking hazards,
- Flammable liquids, gases and chemical hazards,
- Medical oxygen hazards,
- Electrical equipment hazards,
- Hazards relating to clutter within the work environment,
- Hazards relating to escape routes,
- Fire risk assessment in the workplace.
- Significant findings relating to fire risk assessments,
- Protective measures to minimise the risk of fires in the workplace,
- An understanding of fire extinguishers,
- Actions to take on discovering a fire,
- Steps to take on hearing the fire alarm, and
- Key things to remember about fire safety.