The Mandatory Training Group is the leading UK provider of accredited courses and Ofqual approved qualifications, including statutory and mandatory training, health and safety, food safety, first aid, safeguarding adults and children, equality and diversity, MS Office, IT and cybersecurity, soft skills, leadership and management.
Based from home, working in your geographical region remotely delivering training on the employers’ premises and other dispersed environments.
Roles and responsibilities
- To observe, mark, assess and review the work of the learners and ensure that the learners are to appropriate standards
- To effectively deliver one to one or group of learners online
- To support, motivate and mentor the learners
- To deal with candidates on a remote basis
- To be able to use the e-portfolio system smart assessor.
- Training/teaching and assessing qualification
- PTLLS/Award in Education and Training (AET) qualification
- Recognised qualifications in adult health and social care
- Occupational competency in adult health and social care
- Current Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Experience in the delivery of Ofqual approved qualifications desirable
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Experience in the delivery of apprenticeships.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Health and social care experience
- Presentation skills
- Facilitation skills
- Public speaking
- Microsoft Office.