Mental Health Trainer
The Mandatory Training Group is the leading UK provider of accredited courses and Ofqual approved qualifications, including statutory and mandatory training, health and safety, food safety, first aid, safeguarding adults and children, equality and diversity, MS Office, IT and cybersecurity, soft skills, leadership and management.
Based from home, working in your geographical region remotely delivering training on the employers’ premises and other dispersed environments.
Roles and responsibilities
- Promote positive mental health and wellbeing
- Develop and deliver online mental health training courses and workshops in an accessible and engaging manner to small and large groups of professionals
- Provide support that focuses on the promotion of mental health and wellbeing
- Develop content and materials for online/digital courses
- Collect extensive evaluation and monitoring information relating to the outputs and outcomes of training
- Regularly review course content in line with changes in legislation and best practice to ensure that content remains current and relevant
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with the partner organisation to ensure maintaining the reputation of the organisation
- Present creative and engaging workshops suitable for professionals who have varied and limited knowledge of mental health issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, written and verbal
- A minimum of 12 months experience of delivering training/workshops to groups
- Experience of working with a wide range of media agencies
- Training/teaching and assessing qualification
- PTLLS/Award in Education and Training (AET) qualification
- Recognised qualifications in mental health and wellbeing
- Occupational competency in mental health and wellbeing
- Current Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Experience in the delivery of Ofqual approved qualifications
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Mental health experience
- Presentation skills
- Facilitation skills
- Public speaking
- Microsoft Office.