Mandatory & Statutory Training - Skills for Health CSTF Aligned
Mandatory & Statutory Training - Skills for Health CSTF Aligned
Mandatory & Statutory Training - Skills for Health CSTF Aligned Mandatory Training for Healthcare Professionals & Providers
Welcome to The Mandatory Training Group's Skills for Health CSTF aligned mandatory training courses for NHS professionals, agency nurses and locum staff, allied health professionals (AHPs), CCGs, GPs & GP Practice staff, and health and social care support workers working in the NHS and private sector providers.
Why do nursing and care staff need mandatory training?
"Mandatory training is a compulsory requirement that places responsibility on medical, nursing and care staff to work in a safe manner. The individual mandatory training courses are delivered at the appropriate level for each professional group"
The Mandatory Training Group's mandatory training courses provide health and social care professionals, nurses and nursing staff with classroom training, practical involvement and assessments and online learning resources. These training courses enable doctors, nurses and care staff to be compliant with their mandatory training requirements in line with CQC and professional guidance.
Which mandatory training do you require?
Do you require statutory and mandatory training that is aligned to the Skills for Health's Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF)?
The majority of NHS trusts and private hospitals, nursing recruitment agencies, locum agencies for doctors and allied health professionals (AHPs) and NHS framework purchasing organisations require medical, nursing and care staff to attend mandatory training that is ‘Skills for Health’ aligned. The Mandatory Training Group is the leading provider of mandatory training that is aligned to the Skills for Health's UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF).
Click on the link below to view Skills for Health CSTF aligned mandatory training courses:
We advise doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals to check which version of mandatory training is required with their locum and nursing agencies. The Mandatory Training Group will not be held responsible if you select the wrong mandatory training course.
Who should attend The Mandatory Training Group's mandatory training?
The Mandatory Training Group's mandatory training courses were developed for doctors, dentists, allied health professionals (AHPs), nursing and care staff. This also includes other health and social care professionals, whether they work part-time or full time. Agency workers (including nursing and care staff) and locum staff (including doctors and allied health workers) should also complete relevant mandatory training in line with their professional duties.
What are the aims and objectives of mandatory training?
Mandatory training courses are designed for medical, nursing and other health and social care staff to meet their statutory and professional requirements. The core mandatory training modules are usually delivered on starting a new job, commonly referred to as 'mandatory induction training'. Health and social care workers and then required to attend annual 'mandatory refresher training' or other 'mandatory training updates' in line with their job roles.
What does mandatory training involve?
The Mandatory Training Group has worked with a number of NHS Trusts, NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) and other health and social care providers to develop appropriate mandatory training for doctors, dentists, allied health professionals, nurses and support staff. Our mandatory and statutory training content is suitably designed to meet the requirements of agency and locum workers to ensure that they understand their responsibilities when they are placed in NHS trusts and other similar healthcare and clinical environments.
The Mandatory Training Group's mandatory training courses for medical, nursing and care staff includes the following modules (in line with the UK Core Skills Training Framework):
- Health, Safety and Welfare at Work (Level 1 & Level 2)
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations
- Infection Prevention and Control Control (Levels 1, 2 & 3)
- Food Hygiene/Food Safety Awareness (Levels 1, 2 & 3)
- Fire Safety Awareness
- NHS Conflict Resolution
- Complaints Handling
- Lone Working Awareness
- Manual Handling of Objects (Levels 1&2, including practical sessions)
- Moving and Handling People (Levels 1&2, including practical sessions)
- Basic Life Support (Levels 1&2, including CPR and AED practical sessions)
- Equality Diversity and Inclusion
- Information and Governance (including Data Protection and Caldicott Principles)
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults (Levels 1&2)
- Safeguarding Children (Levels 1, 2 & 3)
Many health and social care organisations (particularly community settings such as care homes and hospices now require nurses to complete 'Verification of death training' as part of their mandatory training. The Mandatory Training Group is the leading UK provider of 'verification of expected death training for registered nurses'.
What are the benefits of mandatory training with The Mandatory Training Group?
Whether you choose online or classroom based mandatory training courses, there are many benefits of choosing The Mandatory Training Group as your training provider. Benefits of training with The Mandatory Training Group include:
- The Mandatory Training Group provide interactive full day practical mandatory training courses for health and social care professionals across all levels
- Our 'one day mandatory training course' covers the core mandatory training modules, 'all in one day', providing you with cost savings and a full training certificate to cover your compliance requirements
- The Mandatory Training Group's mandatory training trainers are fully qualified health and social care professionals who have the necessary occupational and academic credentials. The Mandatory Training Group training courses meet the NEBOSH and IOSH standards for health and safety, first aid, manual handling of objects and moving and handling of people.
- Candidates can book online for mandatory training courses at our fully equipped health and social care training centre in Coventry, West Midlands (UK) for ONLY £59 per person!
- The Mandatory Training Group can also deliver mandatory training courses at your chosen venue or workplace (any suitable UK venue) for only £595.00 + VAT, which works out to less than £30.00 per each candidate. That means a substantial saving on your mandatory compliance budgets.
Mandatory & Statutory Training - Skills for Health CSTF Aligned | UK CSTF Aligned ELearning for Healthcare Providers | The Mandatory Training Group