Information Governance Trainer
The Mandatory Training Group is the leading UK provider of accredited courses and Ofqual approved qualifications, including statutory and mandatory training, health and safety, food safety, first aid, safeguarding adults and children, equality and diversity, MS Office, IT and cybersecurity, soft skills, leadership and management.
Based from home, working in your geographical region remotely delivering training on the employers’ premises and other dispersed environments.
Roles and responsibilities
- Demonstrate up-to-date knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the continuous changes and related challenges in the field of collaboration, knowledge management and information governance.
- Deliver extensive training online and engage with a collaborative audience.
- Ensure the Trust is compliant with the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018
- Update data flow maps for various services within the organisations, as well as refreshing the client’s or employer’s existing Information Asset Register.
- Additional relevant experience with organisations of similar type (international, public and size, as well as the complexity of training delivered)
- Training and facilitation skills to deliver comprehensive training and engage with a collaborative audience
- Must have particular techniques that are beneficial to engage the audience and/or viewers
- A good degree of education and relevant professional qualifications as a trainer in the required subject area
- Recent professional experience in delivering training on collaboration, knowledge management and information governance
- Training/teaching and assessing qualification
- PTLLS/Award in Education and Training (AET) qualification
- Current Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Experience in the delivery of Ofqual approved qualifications desirable
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Presentation skills
- Facilitation skills
- Public speaking
- Microsoft Office.