The Mandatory Training Group is the leading UK provider of accredited courses and Ofqual approved qualifications, including statutory and mandatory training, health and safety, food safety, first aid, safeguarding adults and children, equality and diversity, MS Office, IT and cybersecurity, soft skills, leadership and management.
Based from home, working in your geographical region remotely delivering training on the employers’ premises and other dispersed environments.
Roles and responsibilities
- Conducting induction and other training following company formats and applying person-centred support where needed
- Monitoring training and ensuring appropriate eLearning modules are completed by learners as required
- Supporting and supervising staff both in and out of the classroom
- Monitoring standards of training and coaching and providing support where needed
- Providing virtual supervision and training to teams
- Auditing care notes and documents
- Providing reports to the Quality Manager
- Investigating complaints.
- Supervisory experience gained within care or supported living environment
- Previous experience in a training or auditing role, but we welcome people with a person-centred attitude who are keen to develop their skills and qualifications
- Training/teaching and assessing qualification
- PTLLS/Award in Education and Training (AET) qualification
- Recognised qualifications in adult health and social care
- Occupational competency in adult health and social care
- Current Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Experience in the delivery of Ofqual approved qualifications desirable
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Health and safety experience
- Presentation skills
- Facilitation skills
- Public speaking
- Microsoft Office.