Health and Social Care Trainer
The Mandatory Training Group is the leading UK provider of accredited courses and Ofqual approved qualifications, including statutory and mandatory training, health and safety, food safety, first aid, safeguarding adults and children, equality and diversity, MS Office, IT and cybersecurity, soft skills, leadership and management.
Based from home, working in your geographical region remotely delivering training on the employers’ premises and other dispersed environments.
Roles and responsibilities
- To deliver mandatory training courses live online including, Medication, Dementia,Infection Control, Manual Handling, Mental Health, MCA/DOLS, Pressure Area Care, Equality and Diversity
- To organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress
- To support, advise and motivate learners
- To overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs and keeping learner’s informed of their progress
- To ensure staff are trained to current standards by assisting the company to see to it that their induction programme meets the requirements of the Care Sector and is linked to the Care Certificate.
- Must hold a recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS/AET, PGCE, CertEd
- Must hold a recognised Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care
- Experience of delivering mandatory care training courses to groups of learners
- Must hold a solid, occupational competency within Health and Social Care as a Care Assistant etc. (Elderly Care)
- Training/teaching and assessing qualification
- Occupational competency in adult health and social care
- Current Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Experience in the delivery of Ofqual approved qualifications desirable
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Health and safety experience
- Presentation skills
- Facilitation skills
- Public speaking
- Microsoft Office.