Food Hygiene Trainer
The Mandatory Training Group is the leading UK provider of accredited courses and Ofqual approved qualifications, including statutory and mandatory training, health and safety, food safety, first aid, safeguarding adults and children, equality and diversity, MS Office, IT and cybersecurity, soft skills, leadership and management.
Based from home, working in your geographical region remotely delivering training on the employers’ premises and other dispersed environments.
Roles and responsibilities
- To provide advice and guidance to the Trust in relation to food safety
- To train Hotel Services staff and other related establishments in safe practices
- To support the Hotel Services Training Manager in ensuring the delivery of all high-quality induction and training events
- To deliver training in other health and safety topics to hotel services staff and others as required
- To answer queries in relation to food safety and other health and safety issues as required
- To design and update training packages, taking note of any changes in guidance, legislation and best practice
- To ensure the delivery of basic food hygiene training to all catering staff within hotel services
- To be able to advise managers on food safety standards
- To be able to deliver training topics to staff on best practice of food hygiene.
- Be up-to-date with the latest guidance for food hygiene, safety and legislation
- Training/teaching and assessing qualification
- PTLLS/Award in Education and Training (AET) qualification
- Recognised qualifications in adult health and safety
- Occupational competency in adult health and safety
- Current Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Experience in the delivery of Ofqual approved qualifications desirable
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Health and safety experience
- Presentation skills
- Facilitation skills
- Public speaking
- Microsoft Office.