The Mandatory Training Group is the leading UK provider of accredited courses and Ofqual approved qualifications, including statutory and mandatory training, health and safety, food safety, first aid, safeguarding adults and children, equality and diversity, MS Office, IT and cybersecurity, soft skills, leadership and management.
Based from home, working in your geographical region remotely delivering training on the employers’ premises and other dispersed environments.
Roles and responsibilities
You will need a sound clinical knowledge of dementia care and dementia care mapping, along with knowledge of relevant legislative requirements. We are a national training provider, and we are looking for accredited trainers with a proven background of working in dementia care to provide this training.
Your role will include:
- Providing innovative, high-quality training which is planned, personalised and differentiated to meet the needs of the individual while ensuring the aims and objectives of both the awarding body and company standards are met
- Providing support, encouragement, and guidance to candidates, as well as ensuring appropriate feedback is given
- Assessing each candidate's skills to ensure they reach the required standard
- Helping to develop new training materials and resources
- Obtaining feedback from candidates and employers to determine the effectiveness of training
- Accurate completion of all required documentation
- Reviewing and identifying your own professional development needs
- Making a full contribution to the team approach to learning and training
- Attendance at course meetings and reviews as required by the training team, senior training coordinator and sales and marketing team to identify professional development needs.
This is an ongoing role. Please send us your CV if you feel that you have these skills.
- Training/teaching and assessing qualification
- PTLLS/Award in Education and Training (AET) qualification
- Recognised qualifications in adult health and social care
- Occupational competency in adult health and social care
- Current Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Experience in the delivery of Ofqual approved qualifications desirable
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- Health and social care experience
- Presentation skills
- Facilitation skills
- Public speaking
- Microsoft Office.