Conflict Management Trainer
The Mandatory Training Group is the leading UK provider of accredited courses and Ofqual approved qualifications, including statutory and mandatory training, health and safety, food safety, first aid, safeguarding adults and children, equality and diversity, MS Office, IT and cybersecurity, soft skills, leadership and management.
Based from home, working in your geographical region remotely delivering training on the employers’ premises and other dispersed environments.
Roles and responsibilities
This is an exciting time to join The Mandatory Training Group as a Conflict Management Trainer. With the development of our new Training Academy, we are looking to expand our training team with the appointment of trainers to assist in the efficient and effective co-delivery of the Conflict Management and Resolution training and advisory service for all staff disciplines.
- The post holder will be responsible for the effective delivery of conflict management and resolution courses, ensuring that national guidelines are complied with.
- You will support the service units in our organisation by providing a professional service to managers and staff.
- You will advise on Conflict Management and Resolution issues and risk management.
- You will work with our Head of Learning and Development to identify staff training needs and develop course activities and awareness sessions to ensure these training gaps are filled, whilst maintaining a safe training environment to ensure the health and safety of self and others in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Recognised conflict resolution/management qualification
- Training/teaching and assessing qualification
- PTLLS/Award in Education and Training (AET) qualification
- Current Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Experience in the delivery of Ofqual approved qualifications desirable
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Presentation skills
- Facilitation skills
- Public speaking
- Microsoft Office.