You have no items in your shopping basket.
See what people have said about our In-House Training services as well as what our candidates at our equipped training centre in Conventry,
West Midlands have said.
We also provide over 100 CPD courses, see what our online users have to say about our interactive portal.
The trainer from The Mandatory Training Group was excellent and the content delivered was very beneficial to how we adapted our daily systems moving forward following the training.
- Epilepsy Awareness Training Course (Raymond, Care Home Manager - Birmingham)
The training provided was tailored exactly to our needs. It was delivered at the right level and the trainer made everyone feel comfortable and at ease. The Mandatory Training Group was also very accommodating with dates and times that suited our team.
- CPR & Anaphylaxis Training Course (Lisa, Compliance Manager - West Midlands)
Both trainers were friendly, approachable, reliable and informative. Engaged well with the learners and adapted sessions to suit the needs of the service.
- Acquired Brain Injury Awareness Training Course (Tara, Care Home Manager - Walsall )
All clinical staff were very pleased with the delivery of the course and found the course leader to be very flexible with allocating more time to certain areas at request.
- Mandatory Training Course (Sophie - Sheffield)
Usually due to the dry content of the course it is hard to keep everyone involved and interested but the experienced trainers provided an excellent day full of group work and freely answered all our questions. Everyone on the course commented how much they enjoyed it. Many thanks.
- Mandatory Training Course (Patricia - Cornwall)
The trainer was very experienced helping us all with our own knowledge, and with our understanding of certain subjects like BLS for example. Also the staff were very nice and came in momentarily to offer drinks and general chats with all of the learners present.
- Individual Learner (Josh - Care Assistant ) , Mandatory Refresher Training
The training is engaging, stimulating and covers the broad area of what can be ignored as basic mis-steps in healthcare whilst reviewing the necessary things to be done.
- Individual Learner (Mary - Care Assistant) , Mandatory Training Refresher
The trainer is engaging and informative. Use of group work helped to break the session. More practical aspects could be included in the training eg hand washing. Otherwise very informative.
- Individual Learner (Jessica - Carer) , Mandatory Training Refresher
I enjoyed the interactive nature of the sessions to back up the online training. The food safety training was to basic for an occupational therapist , however that is probably not applicable to your client group. I would be interested in doing a more advanced food safety course in the future.
- Individual Learner (Gracious - OT) , Mandatory Training Refresher
This was a very informative and interactive course, the trainer was very knowledgeable. Overall very worthwhile, i would love to do an advanced course with The Mandatory Training Group.
- Individual Learner (Lesley - Nurse) , Moving and Handling Training
I enjoyed the interactiveness of the course, all aspects were explained well. It was a long day but very worthwhile.
- Individual Learner (Robinson - HCA) , Basic Life Support
The trainer was very informative and friendly with each area of learning. There wasn't anything in particular that i didnt enjoy about the session, and would be happy to do a full first aid course.
- Individual Learner (Sarah - HCA) , Basic Life Support
I liked the demonstrations and interaction and would love to do a medicine administration course.
- Individual Learner (Buba - Support Worker) , Mandatory Training Refresher
The trainer explained things in an understandable format. I would be interested in medication, epilepsy and mental health.
- Individual Learner (Patrick - HCA) , Mandatory Training Refresher