Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Trainer
The Mandatory Training Group is the leading UK provider of accredited courses and Ofqual approved qualifications, including statutory and mandatory training, health and safety, food safety, first aid, safeguarding adults and children, equality and diversity, MS Office, IT and cybersecurity, soft skills, leadership and management.
Based from home, working in your geographical region remotely delivering training on the employers’ premises and other dispersed environments.
Roles and responsibilities
- To provide leadership and establish clear systems of communication
- To adequately support learners in applying their safeguarding knowledge to ensure the organisation meets its statutory obligations
- To facilitate quality assurance programmes that will measure standards and outcomes and risk in respect of safeguarding and protecting vulnerable adults
- To lead on the development of safeguarding audits, reviewing training and development work and safeguarding reporting and dashboard development
- To develop and ensure robust safeguarding systems and processes
- To provide ongoing monitoring, evaluation and review of safeguarding arrangements and processes within the company to ensure they meet current legislation and best practice
- To assist with the leading safeguarding operational change initiatives that may prove challenging to implement.
- Training/teaching and assessing qualification
- PTLLS/Award in Education and Training (AET) qualification
- Recognised qualifications in adult health and social care
- Occupational competency in adult health and social care
- Current Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
- Experience in the delivery of Ofqual approved qualifications desirable
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Health and safety experience
- Presentation skills
- Facilitation skills
- Public speaking
- Microsoft Office.