Accredited Health & Social Care Training in Coventry & Warwickshire
Accredited Health & Social Care Training Courses in Coventry & Warwickshire
Accredited Health & Social Care Training in Coventry & Warwickshire | Mandatory & Statutory Training Courses | Health & Safety + First Aid Courses | The Care Certificate
The Mandatory Training Group is the leading provider of health & social care mandatory training in Coventry and surrounding areas in Warwickshire including: Nuneaton and Bedworth, Tamworth, Hinkley, Rugby, Leamington, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon and Balsall Common. To book mandatory health and social care training courses at your venue in Coventry & Warwickshire and surrounding areas, contact our Support Team on 02476100090 or via Email, stating your mandatory training and health and social care training requirements.
Who We Support
Care Homes | Locum Agencies | Recruitment Agencies | NHS Trusts | Healthcare Organisations | CCGs & GP Practices | Charities | Doctors | Dentists | AHPs | Nurses | Care Staff
Coventry & Warwickshire - Health & Social Care Training Centre - Annual Calendar
Fully Equipped Coventry University Training Centre
Here at The Mandatory Training Group, we are proud to be partnering with many health and social care providers across Coventry and Warwickshire. We are committed to providing excellent classroom and online training for doctors; dentists; GPs, general practice nurses and GP practice staff; agency nurses and agency workers and locum doctors & locum staff in Coventry. Nuneaton and Bedworth, Tamworth, Hinkley & Leicestershire, Rugby, Leamingtom, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Balsall Common, Meridian and other areas across Birmingham and the West Midlands.
- All in One Day Mandatory Training
- Mandatory & Statutory Training - Skills for Health CSTF Aligned
- CSTF Basic Life Support - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Level 2 Training
- CSTF Moving and Handling Level 2 Training
- Clinical Observations Training
- Care Certificate Training - Skills for Care aligned
- First Aid at Work Training
- Emergency First Aid at Work Training
All the courses listed above can be booked individually at our health and social care training centre in central Coventry. Alternatively, these health & social care training courses can be delivered at your chosen venue or workplace. Select from available training dates on our Coventry & Warwickshire training calendar. Send our Support Team an Email, stating your training requirements at your chosen venue or workplace.
Who should complete mandatory training courses?
Our statutory and mandatory training courses are designed for care staff, nurses, allied health professionals (AHPs) and doctors, working in NHS Trusts, private hospitals and community based social care providers (including nursing and care staff working in nursing homes, residential care homes and other care providers) in Coventry & Warwickshire, East Midlands and the West Midlands.
The Mandatory Training Group also provides candidate mandatory training for agency nurses, agency care workers, locum doctors and locum AHPs across the Midlands region. Agency and locum staff can book online directly onto our mandatory & statutory courses as well as through their nursing or locum agencies.
Which training courses are mandatory for doctors, nurses, carers and allied health workers?
Many health and social care professionals and organisations in Coventry, Warwickshire and surrounding areas often ask “which training courses are mandatory for doctors, nurses and allied health workers?” We have outlined the training courses that are mandatory for healthcare providers in Coventry and Warwickshire.
The Mandatory Training Group provides mandatory and statutory training courses in Coventry & Warwickshire and surrounding areas including; Birmingham, Solihull, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick, Leamiongton, Rugby, Lutterworth, Hinkley & Leicester, Nuneaton and Bedworth, Tamworth and Staffordshire.
Our statutory & mandatory training courses delivered across the Midlands include:
- Mandatory and statutory training for NHS Trusts & hospitals
- Mandatory and statutory training for health & social care community settings
- Mandatory training for clinical commissioning groups (CCGs), General Practitioners (GPs) and general practice staff
- Mandatory training for allied health professionals (AHPs), including physiotherapists, occupational therapists, radiographers, dietitians, podiatrists and speech and language therapists
- Mandatory and statutory training for medical professionals, including hospital doctors, locum medics and community based doctors
- Mandatory and statutory training for nurses and midwives, including agency nurses and locum nurses
- Mandatory and statutory training for NHS frameworks, locum medical and AHP agencies, nursing recruitment agencies and locum agencies
- Skills for Health Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) aligned mandatory and statutory training courses
- Mandatory and statutory training for health and social care support workers, including healthcare assistants (HCAs), healthcare support workers, healthcare assistants, domiciliary care workers and care assistants in community settings, residential homes and nursing care homes. Our mandatory and statutory training courses are suitable for health and social care support workers working in NHS and private hospitals, mental health and rehabilitation settings
All Courses | All in One Online Mandatory Training | Allergen Awareness | Anaphylaxis | Autism | Basic Patient Observations | Care Certificate | Care Planning & Record Keeping | Care Training | Clinical Workshops | Dementia | Diabetes | Disability | Epilepsy | First Aid Courses | Free Online Courses | Healthcare | Health & Safety | Leadership & Management | Mandatory Training | Medication Management | Mental Health | Mental Capacity & DOLS | Moving & Handling | NMC Revalidation | QCF Qualifications | Resuscitation Training | Safeguarding Children | Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults | Skills for Health | Skills for Care | Social Care Courses | Tissue Viability | Training Calendar
Ofqual accredited health & social care training courses (QCF)
The Mandatory Training Group's health & social care qualifications are tailored and designed to meet the needs and capabilities of those who are working within any Social Care sector, or for those who are looking to establish their career.
Our extensive health and social care NVQ/QCF courses portfolio of courses include a variety of subjects from the Safe Handling of Medicines to Awareness of Mental Health Problems.
When you want to work in the Health and Social Care sector, more often than not you go into it not for the remuneration packages but the satisfying nature of the work and positive effects and outcomes that you can have in the job.
If you want a career where you can progress, have job security, and get an enormous sense of personal achievement from knowing you are helping other people – then perhaps, Health and Social Care is for you.
There are opportunities in the health and social care sector at all levels, from both full and part-time positions and from assistants to management level. Some examples of potential career paths include:
- Care worker – a core support role designed to help people who need assistance with various personal and daily needs to help them live independently.
- Social worker – providing support and guidance for people who need care and assistance, including those with mental illnesses, aged related problems or disabilities.
- Community support worker – giving support with indirect needs such as teaching people to cook and clean for themselves, organising their trips and generally helping them with day to day living.
Accredited training for health & social care providers in Coventry & Warwickshire
There are many health and social care providers across Hampshire and surrounding areas. The Mandatory Training Group provides face to face/classroom and online statutory and mandatory training and health & social care training courses for many healthcare and social care organisations across Coventry and Warwickshire, Leicester and the East Midlands and Birmingham and the West Midlands.
Mandatory Training for nursing & residential care homes in Coventry & Warwickshire
The Mandatory Training Group provides health and social care mandatory training for nursing homes and residential care homes in the East and West Midlands, including Leicestershire, Coventry and Warwickshire, Birmingham and surrounding areas.
Most residential care homes and nursing homes typically require the core mandatory training courses. Click on the quick links to view The Mandatory Training Group's care home mandatory training courses for care home organisations in the Midlands:
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH Regulations) Course
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations (RIDDOR) Course
- Food Hygiene/Food Safety Awareness Course
- Basic Life Support (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) Course
- Equality, Diversity and Human Rights Course
- Safeguarding Children Course
- Information Governance (including Caldicott Principles & Data Protection) Course
- Conflict Resolution Course
- Complaints Handling Course
- Lone Working Awareness Course
This mandatory training package also includes the following FREE online courses
Contact our Support Team via Email or on 02476100090 to see how we can help with training for your nursing and care staff.
Mandatory training for domiciliary care workers in Coventry & Warwickshire
The Mandatory Training Group provides mandatory training for domiciliary care providers and domiciliary care workers in Coventry & Warwickshire and surrounding areas including: Walsall, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Nuneaton & Bedworth and across Leicestershire & Northamptonshire.
Click on the quick links below to view optional mandatory training courses for domiciliary care staff and organisations in Coventry & Warwickshire and surrounding areas:
- Health and Safety awareness training
- Food Hygiene
- Manual Handling or/and Moving and Handling of People.
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Safeguarding Children
- Infection Control
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Managing Challenging Behaviour
- Infection Control
- Equality, Diversity and Human Rights
- Buccal Midazolam and Epilepsy awareness Training
- Buccal Midazolam administration Training
Book health & social care training at your venue or workplace
The Mandatory Training Group provides traditional classroom based in-house mandatory training at any venue in Hampshire and the home-counties. We also provide 'open' mandatory training courses at our fully equipped health and social care training centre in central Coventry - Click here to view our Coventry Health & Social Care Training Calendar.