You have no items in your shopping basket.
The Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) is the recognised national credit transfer system for education qualifications in England, Northern Ireland and Wales. The QCF replaced the National Qualifications Framework (NQF) which closed for accreditations at the end of 2010. Qualifications in Scotland are awarded through the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework. Each QCF unit and qualification has a credit value that represents the number of hours of learning time completed.
Regal Training is an approved Training Qualifications UK (TQUK) centre (Centre Number 1709257). We offer the following Ofqual approved QCF qualifications:
- TQUK Level 2 Award in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation (QCF)
- TQUK Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
- TQUK Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- TQUK Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (QCF)
- TQUK Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF)
- TQUK Level 2 Award in Moving People Safely (QCF)
- TQUK Level 2 Award in Manual Handling Risk Assessment (QCF)
- TQUK Level 2 Award in Safe Moving and Handling (QCF)
- TQUK Level 3 Award for Manual Handling Trainers (QCF)
- TQUK Level 2 Award in Awareness of Dementia (QCF)
- TQUK Level 2 Award in Awareness of Diabetes (QCF)
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding End of Life Care (QCF)
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Nutrition and Health (QCF)
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes (QCF)
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Understanding the Safe Handling of Medicines (QCF)
These QCF qualifications are delivered at our training centre in Coventry. We also deliver in-house training at any suitable venue in the UK. To find out more, please contact our responsive Support Team on 024 7610 0090 or via email, stating your training requirements.
For in-house delivery click here: For open course dates in Coventry:
What is the QCF awarding criteria?
QCF qualifications are awarded at three different levels as follows:
- awards (1 to 12 credits)
- certificates (13 to 36 credits)
- diplomas (37 credits or more)
In addition, each qualification has a level of difficulty from Entry level at the bottom to Level 8 at the top. The title of each qualification within this framework contains details of the size (award/certificate/diploma), level of difficulty (Entry to Level 8) and general content of the qualification.
Ofqual Approved QCF Qualifications | Skills for Health Aligned UK Training Provider | The Mandatory Training Group