- 0 Comment(s)
Terms & conditions for use of trainer materials
Terms & conditions for use of trainer course materials & trainer packs - User licence agreement
The Mandatory Training Group
Innovation Centre, The TechnoCentre, Puma Way, Coventry University Technology Park, Coventry, CV1 2TT, UK, Tel: 024 7610 0090 Email
This licence agreement covers all classroom/blended train the trainer courses, online train the trainer courses and trainer packs/trainer materials produced and supplied by The Mandatory Training Group (part of RTD Global Ltd, incorporated in England and Wales, company number 07928428). Please read carefully this licence agreement before using any of the licenced materials.
By proceeding to use the trainer packs, online train the trainer courses, classroom and blended learning materials and any other materials produced and provided by RTD Global Ltd, related companies and partners (the "Supplier"), you (the "User") are bound by the terms and conditions as stated in this licence agreement (the "Agreement"). Any violation of the terms of this agreement will result in your licence being revoked and may result in the necessary steps being taken to seek damages in line with international intellectual property laws.
- Licence terms: Subject to the terms and conditions as set out in this licence Agreement, the Supplier grants to the User a revocable, non-exclusive licence to use the training materials and trainer packs, including any and all electronic documents downloaded by the user, software materials as well as any updates supplied and provided by the Supplier, and any 'Derivative Materials', collectively referred to as the "Licenced Materials".
- Ownership of licenced materials:The User acknowledges that all rights, title and interest in the Licenced Materials is the property of the Supplier and that the only rights obtained by the User to the Licensed Materials is the right of use in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- Use of materials: This agreement grants a licence that restricts the use of Licenced Materials for training purposes only.
- Access to materials: The User shall not permit online access to the Licenced Materials to any individual either directly or through public forum without restriction of access through the use of username and password.
- Customisation and derivative works: This Agreement permits the User to customise the Licenced Materials, whether by form of translation of localisation for training purposes only (otherwise referred to as "Derivative Works"), including webinars and other instructor-led virtual training formats.
- Resale of Licenced Materials: Under this Agreement, the distribution, resale or otherwise any form of transfer of the Licenced Materials, whether in part or in whole is strictly prohibited. In spite of this clause, the User is permitted to recover reasonable costs such as printing of Licenced Materials in addition to costs of training services.
- Term of licence: The terms of the licence as stated in this Agreement commence from the moment the User accesses the Licenced Materials and shall indefinitely continue unless the User fails to comply with the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement. In such cases, the Supplier shall terminate the licence immediately and will seek recompense for damages. The user shall instruct those using the Licenced Materials that the production of unauthorised copies of the Licenced Materials is a violation of RTD Global Ltd's intellectual property and is strictly prohibited.
- Liability: The Supplier and its representatives, including directors, partners, employees, successors or other agents shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage resulting from the use and/or unauthorised transfer/distribution/resale of the Licenced Materials. The User agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Supplier from and against any and all liability of any kind or nature whatsoever to the User or any third parties which may arise out of the use or unauthorised transfer/distribution/resale of the Licenced Materials.
- Controversy: This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. In the event of any conflict of terms and conditions with those in this Agreement, the User agrees that the terms and conditions stated in this Agreement prevail.
- ELearning Content (any variations of electronic content, "ELearning", "Video content") meaning any audio, video, image or other visual representation generated electronically, digitally or by any other means, including any digital files, or any copies thereof, or any other product protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property right, which is licensed to Licencee by the Supplier under the terms of this Agreement. Any reference in this Agreement to the Licenced Material shall be to each individual item within the Licenced Material and also to the Licenced Material as a whole. Licencee may not: i) make the Licenced Material available (separate from the Licencee Work) in any medium accessible by persons other than authorised Users; or ii) make the Licenced Material available in a manner intended to allow or invite a third party to download, extract, redistribute or access the Licenced Material as a standalone file. Licencee may store the Licenced Material in a digital library, network configuration or similar arrangement to allow the Licenced Material to be viewed by employees, partners and clients of Licencee.
- Social networks and forums: If the Licenced Material is reproduced on a social media platform or other third party website. i) The rights granted herein shall automatically be revoked in the event that the platform or website seeks to exploit purported rights to the Licenced Material contrary to the terms of this Agreement ii) In such event, upon the Suppliers’ request, Licencee shall remove any Licenced Material from such platform or website.