- 0 Comment(s)
Online Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Training Course | Equality, Diversity and Inclusion – Elearning
Equality, diversity and inclusion rights training is a very important topic that all health and social care workers should understand, below is some more information on what equality, diversity and inclusion is and why it is important that learners understand it.
What is equality, diversity and what are human rights?
"Equality means treating everyone with fairness and respect and recognising the needs of individuals. It is about addressing existing disadvantages affecting how people participate in society"
"Diversity means recognising, valuing and taking account of people's different backgrounds, knowledge, skills, needs and experiences. It is also about encouraging and using those differences to create a cohesive community and effective workforce"
“Human rights are the rights which are believed to belong to every person.”
Why is equality, diversity and inclusion training important?
Equality, diversity and inclusion rights training is important for any health and social care worker, it is important that learners understand what equality, diversity and inclusion are and why they are important to consider them, it is also important that learners understand The Equality Act and what is covered in it.
Who should take our equality, diversity and inclusion training course?
Our online equality, diversity and inclusion training course should be taken by all professionals working in health and social care settings, these include nurses, doctors, locum doctors, locum nurses, allied healthcare professionals (AHP’s), healthcare assistants and care home staff.
What is covered in our equality, diversity and inclusion training course?
Our online equality, diversity and inclusion training course is written to Skills for Health recommendations and includes the following topics:
- An introduction to equality, diversity and inclusion
- Why is equality and diversity important
- What does equality and diversity mean?
- The Equality Act (2010)
- What is fairness and equality?
- How can health and social care organisation promote an inclusive approach?
- The Human Rights Act (1998)
- Human rights based approach – F.R.E.D.A
- Main forms of discrimination
- Treatment of anaphylaxis
- Bullying and harassment
- Challenging discrimination and prejudice
- Individual and organisational responsibilities
Why choose The Mandatory Training Group as your eLearning provider?
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With the interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our e-learning course catalogue to find out more about our statutory and mandatory training courses. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.