- 0 Comment(s)
Online Complaints Handling Training Course | Complaints Handling – Elearning
Complaints handling training is a very important topic that all health and social care workers should understand, below is some more information on what complaints handling is and why it is important that learners understand it.
What is complaints handling?
"A complaint is when a customer brings a problem to the attention of the organisation and expects some redress, probably over and above simply supplying the original product or service that was the cause of the complaint. Complaints handling informs learners on the appropriate way to deal with these complaints.”
Why is complaints handling training important?
Complaints handling training is important as it helps individuals working in all health and social care settings the knowledge and understanding on the appropriate way to deal with complaints. It also gives learners the knowledge on how to forward complaints and how to get them resolved.
Who should take our complaints handling course?
Our online complaints handling training course should be taken by all professionals working in health and social care settings, these include nurses, doctors, locum doctors, locum nurses, allied healthcare professionals (AHP’s), healthcare assistants and care home staff.
What is covered in our complaints handling course?
Our online complaints handling course is written to Skills for Health recommendations and includes the following topics:
- An introduction into complaints handling
- Why is complaints handling important in health and social care?
- Consequences of unresolved complaints
- What is a complaint and why do people complain
- Why people don’t complain
- Most common complaints
- Identifying a complaint as a gift
- Customer needs when they complain
- Steps for handling customer complaints
- Customer characteristics
- How to handle complaints effectively
- Can people get help to make a complaint
- What if the complainant is unhappy with the complaints process
- Complaints relating to NHS services
- Complaining about adult social care services
Why choose The Mandatory Training Group as your eLearning provider?
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With the interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our e-learning course catalogue to find out more about our statutory and mandatory training courses. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.