- 0 Comment(s)
Online Communication Skills Training Course | Communication Skills – Elearning
Communication skills training is a very important topic that all health and social care workers should understand, below is some more information on what communication skills is and why it is important that learners understand it.
What are communication skills?
"Communication skills are a specific set of skills that each health and social care worker should consider when in the workplace. Communication skills are very important in this industry as they are used to help relay information to a patient or to dismember a difficult situation.”
Why is communication skills training important?
Communication skills training is important as it helps the learner to understand the need for good communication skills in the workplace, it is also important as it gives learners the understanding on how to deal with difficult situations in the workplace.
Who should take our communication skills course?
Our online communication skills training course should be taken by all professionals working in health and social care settings, these include nurses, doctors, locum doctors, locum nurses, allied healthcare professionals (AHP’s), healthcare assistants and care home staff.
What is covered in our communication skills course?
Our online communication skills training course is written to Skills for Health recommendations and includes the following topics:
- An introduction to communication skills
- The importance of effective communication
- Types of communication
- Communication with other workers and individuals
- Importance of effective communication
- Communication needs and preferences
- Different methods of communication
- Barriers to effective communication
- Reducing barriers to communication
- Checking understanding
- Additional information and support
- Communication in practice
Why choose The Mandatory Training Group as your eLearning provider?
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With the interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our e-learning course catalogue to find out more about our statutory and mandatory training courses. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.