- 0 Comment(s)
Online Clinical Governance Training Course | Clinical Governance – Elearning
Clinical governance training is a very important topic that all health and social care workers should understand, below is some more information on what clinical governance is and why it is important that learners understand it.
What is clinical governance?
"Clinical governance can be defined as a framework through which NHS organisations are accountable for continuously improving the quality of their services and safeguarding high standards of care by creating an environment in which excellence in clinical care will flourish.”
Why is clinical governance training important?
Clinical governance is an umbrella term that covers various activities that help sustain and improve high standards of patient care. Health care staff may already be familiar with some of these activities, quality and safety improvement, for example. What is different is the effort to bind these activities together and make them more effective.
Who should take our clinical governance training course?
Our online clinical governance training course should be taken by all professionals working in health and social care settings, these include nurses, doctors, locum doctors, locum nurses, allied healthcare professionals (AHP’s), healthcare assistants and care home staff.
What is covered in our clinical governance training course?
Our online clinical governance training course is written to Skills for Health recommendations and includes the following topics:
- An introduction into clinical governance
- What is clinical governance?
- What does good clinical governance involve?
- Model of clinical governance
- Clinical effectiveness and research
- Clinical audits
- Risk management effectiveness
- Local policies, protocols and guidelines
- Education and training
- Patient and public involvement
- Using information and IT
- Staffing and staff management
- Roles and responsibilities for clinical governance
Why choose The Mandatory Training Group as your eLearning provider?
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With the interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our e-learning course catalogue to find out more about our statutory and mandatory training courses. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.