- 0 Comment(s)
Online Care Planning and Record Keeping Training Course | Care Planning and Record Keeping – Elearning
Care planning and record keeping training is a very important topic that all health and social care workers should understand, below is some more information on what care planning and record keeping is and why it is important that learners understand it.
What is care planning and record keeping?
"Care planning and record keeping are plans that are individualised to each patient living in social care settings, they also state the individual’s specific needs. Record keeping involves keeping up to date with patient records and the right way to store and maintain patient records.”
Why is care planning and record keeping training important?
Care planning and record keeping training is important because it gives social care workers the knowledge and understanding of how to create effective care plans and also how to maintain and manage them, it can also be used for healthcare workers to help them understand the importance of record keeping and data entry.
Who should take our care planning and record keeping training course?
Our online care planning and record keeping training course should be taken by all professionals working in social care settings, these include care home staff, nurses and locum nurses and social care workers.
What is covered in our care planning and record keeping training course?
Our online care planning and record keeping training course is written to Skills for Health recommendations and includes the following topics:
- An introduction to care planning and record keeping
- Patient records
- Care planning for long term conditions
- What is personalised care planning?
- Purposes of care plans
- What are the benefits of a care plan?
- Who is responsible for care planning?
- The care planning process
- What to do in an allergic reaction
- Implementing care
- Evaluating care
- Care planning protocols
- Equality, diversity and rights
- Legal issues regarding care plans
Why choose The Mandatory Training Group as your eLearning provider?
Are you responsible for organisational training and development or organisational statutory and mandatory compliance? You may want to find out more about how Learning Management System (LMS) may help your organisation. With the interactive LMS, managers and administrators can easily:
- set up a FREE blended learning environment;
- upload essential documents;
- upload individual and group learners;
- manage learners, including tracking progress
- review who has completed training
- download/print training reports for compliance audits
You can also browse our e-learning course catalogue to find out more about our statutory and mandatory training courses. Alternatively, contact our Support Team on 02476 100090 or via Email, stating your specific e-learning requirements.