You have no items in your shopping basket.
What is the Skills for Health Quality Mark?
The Mandatory Training Group is now a registered centre for Skills for Health and has gained its Quality Mark and is beyond proud to share that the company is now an endorsed provider for Skills for Health.
This blog will discuss the Skills for Health Quality Mark and what it means for the organisation and learners to gain such a mark.
What is Skills for Health?
For over 20 years, Skills for Health have helped hundreds of NHS Trusts, independent and private healthcare providers, community and voluntary healthcare organisations, and many more to solve local and national workforce challenges.
The Sector Skills Council for Health has teamed with thousands of NHS and healthcare providers in developing solutions that improve skills, jobs, and roles to achieve better patient outcomes.
Skills for Health is part of a growing group of like-minded organisations that make up The Workforce Development Trust, dedicated to people, skills and qualifications that best serve the workforce and the public. Their group includes Skills for Justice, SJF Awards and People 1st International.
What is the Skills for Health quality mark?
The Skills for Health Quality Mark is a sign of recognition that employers, learners and service users appreciate. This mark is the only standard for the UK's health sector that recognises outstanding healthcare training, defines and endorses superior delivery of learning and training in healthcare.
The Quality Mark is granted to an organisation for their learning programmes delivered to the health sector, so employers can ensure that education programmes fit the purpose. The mark focuses on the key factors that underpin high-quality teaching, learning and assessment but doesn't endorse programmes' subject matter and content.
What does it mean to have a Skills for Health quality mark?
The Quality Mark kitemark reassures you that training has been robustly assessed to meet your exacting needs.
The Skills for Health quality mark gives you:
- Peace of mind that your training provider has met a gold standard of training provision, assessed by the Sector Skills Council for Health
- The assurance that training is reviewed annually to meet the standards you expect continually
- Recognising the commitment training providers have to support the development and improvement of the health sector workforce.
What are the benefits of being a Quality Mark accredited provider?
Achieving the Quality Mark demonstrates that a provider has met the unique health sector quality framework for learning and training and the high standards expected by health care employers.
Being a Quality Marked accredited provider has the following benefits:
- Confidence - Learners are assured that their training is of the highest quality, giving them the confidence to continue to deliver excellent healthcare.
- Recognition - As the Sector Skills Council recognises your programmes for Health, you will be listed as a trusted and assured provider on the Skills for Health Website.
- Community - Join a growing network of organisations committed to demonstrating exceptional, quality, assured learning and development.
- Raise your profile - Displaying the Quality Mark logo is a symbol of recognition that employers, learners and service users will appreciate, which will demonstrate that you provide the highest quality of training.
The Quality Mark provides organisations in the health sector greater confidence when conducting training internally or externally. Providers can also enjoy industry-wide credibility and the knowledge that their offering meets a unique and recognised audit process.
What are the benefits of training from a Quality Mark accredited provider?
When you choose training providers holding the Quality Mark, you will:
- Be assured that the training provided is of high quality and gives value to your money.
- Save time and effort in researching the training provision you need.
- Obtain the skills and knowledge your staff needs.
- It makes your staff feel valued.
- Contributes to staff productivity and improves patient care.
The Quality Mark is sector-specific and presents an expert understanding of the healthcare industry's requirements. A learning provider bearing the mark gives you greater confidence when selecting training programmes for your organisation's growth and development.
Where can I find online training courses for Skills for Health Quality Mark?
The Mandatory Training Group is the leading UK provider of accredited Skills for Health Quality Mark training courses for all sectors, including health and social care, education, local government, private companies, charitable and third sector organisations.Alternatively, you can contact our helpful Support Team clicking here to tell us your training courses for Skills for Health Quality Mark.
Online Training Courses for Skills for Health Quality Mark
What our clients say...
Frequently asked questions and answers about Skills for Health Quality Mark
Here at The Mandatory Training Group, we receive many questions about Skills for Health Quality Mark. We have selected a few of these questions and answered them below.
Still have some questions which you would like us to help you with?